NHAI recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.nhai.gov.in for the recruitment of 8 vacancies at National Highways Authority of India. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Advisor (Finance) can apply online application on or before 20-08-2019.
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Advisor (Finance)|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
Assistant Advisor (Finance):- 08 Posts
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000 to 60000/- per month (In case of Officers retired from Central/State Government Departments/ PSUs/ UTs/ Autonomous Bodies, who are in receipt of Pension from Public Funds)
Rs. 50000 to 75000/- per month (In case of Officers retired from Central/State Government Departments/ PSUs/UTs/ Autonomous Bodies, who are not in receipt of Pension from Public Funds)
Assistant Advisor (Finance):- Degree in Commence I Accounts from a recognized university OR Intermediate CA/ICWA.
|Age Limit||65 years|
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of mark sheets/experience certificate, in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, to Regional Officer Regional Office-West UP, Lucknow National Highways Authority of India 3/248 Vishal Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010 on or before 20th August 2019.
Notification Date:- 11th July 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 20th August 2019
Advt. Details & Application Form:- Click here
Corrigendum:- Click here
Important terms & conditions:
- Regional office, West UP, Lucknow NHAI shall have the right to terminate the contract at any time, without assigning any reason. However, the engagement can be terminated by either of the parties by giving 30 days’ notice in advance or payment of one month’s remuneration by either side in lieu of 30 days’ notice period, as the case may be, and the contract would terminate automatically at the end of such period.
- All the reservation policies enforced from time to time by the Central Government, wherever applicable shall be followed in the engagement.
- The persons engaged shall provide full-time services to NHAI during their period of engagement and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of their engagement with the NHAI. The persons will be engaged under these guidelines on contract basis for a fixed period and no claim, whatsoever, shall be admissible for regularization/ absorption in NHAI.
- No TA/DA would be admissible to these professionals for joining the assignment or on its completion. Should they be required to undertake domestic tours in connection with the work of NHAI during the period of their engagement, they will be entitled to draw TA/ DA and Hotel Accommodation as per the normal rules as applicable to the Manager level officers in NHAI.
- The candidates engaged on full-time basis will be required to attend office on all working days and also on holidays, if required, on account of exigencies of work.
- They shall be entitled to 8 days paid casual leave and 15 days paid sick leave in a calendar year. No un-availed leave will be allowed to be carried forward to the next year. They shall not be entitled to any other kind of leave.
- The candidates selected under this engagement shall be required to execute an agreement with the NHAI. A standard contract agreement stipulating the above terms and conditions shall be provided at the time of engagement.