MOIL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.moil.nic.in for the recruitment of 21 vacancies at Manganese Ore India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Chief Manager, Sr. Manager, Electrical Supervisor can apply online application on or before 05-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Manganese Ore India Limited|
|Post Name||Chief Manager, Sr. Manager, Electrical Supervisor|
|No. of Vacancies||21|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, PG Degree, PG Diploma, CA, ICWA, CMA, Diploma|
Chief Manager (Mines):– 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 70000 – 200000/- Per Month
Sr. Manager (Systems), Chief Manager (Systems):- 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 60000 – 180000/- Per Month for Sr. Manager
Pay Scale: Rs. 70000 – 200000/- Per Month for Chief Manager
Sr. Manager (Personnel):- 04 Posts
Sr. Manager (Fin. & Accts):- 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 60000 – 180000/- Per Month
Chief Manager (Fin. & Accts):- 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 70000 – 200000/- Per Month
Electrical Supervisor:- 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 12200 – 23000/- Per Month
Chief Manager (Mines):– B.E/B.Tech in Mining or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute. 1st Class Mine Manager’s certificate of Competency (U/R) under MMR 1961 from DGMS.
Sr. Manager (Systems):- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication (E&T) or MCA/M. Sc (Computer Science) or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute. Certified consultant in SAP will be preferred.
Chief Manager (Systems):- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication (E&T) or MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science) or Equivalent from a recognized University / Institute. Certified consultant in SAP will be preferred.
Sr. Manager (Personnel):- P.G.Degree in social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations or P.G. Degree/Diploma (2 years duration) in IRPM/ Master in Labour Studies from the recognized University / Institute or MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/HR/HRD from the recognized University / Institute. Preference will be given to Law Graduate.
Sr. Manager (Fin. & Accts) & Chief Manager (Fin. & Accts):- CA/ICWA/CMA from recognized Institute.
Electrical Supervisor:- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute. Holding a valid Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency, covering mining installation issued under sub-regulation(1) of regulation 29 of Central Electricity Authority Regulations, 2010
|Chief Manager||42 years|
|Sr. Manager||38 years|
|Electrical Supervisor||40 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test/Interview.
Sr. Manager:- Rs. 100/-
Chief Manager:- Rs. 500/-
Electrical Supervisor:- Rs. 50/-
Payment Mode: Demand draft drawn in favour of MOIL Limited, Nagpur payable at Nagpur
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Office of MOIL Limited, MOIL Bhavan, 1-A, Katol Road, Nagpur – 44013, Maharashtra on or before 5th October 2019, along with self-attested of certificates and testimonials.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 5th October 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment. If a person is applying for more than one post must apply separately for each post.
- For the above post, age, qualification and experience would be as on 05/10/2019.
- In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit school leaving/Matriculation/ Secondary Board Certificate / Certificates of Birth from concerned Municipal Authorities.
- In support of percentage of marks and experience, candidates will have to enclose self attested copies along with application.
- Candidates from Govt.Depts./PSUs must forward their applications through proper channel or they should produce NOC at the time of interview otherwise they will not be allowed for interview.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/or removal from the services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. The candidates are advised to give specific/correct/full information and attach proof thereof by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc. Before making application, candidate must ensure that the minimum criteria laid down for the posts are fulfilled.
- The upper age limit indicated in all the posts is for general category of candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Government guidelines in this regard. Age relaxation for ex-serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Upper age limit is not applicable in case of Departmental candidates; having at least three years balance service.
- The Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit for any application or communication.
- SC/ST candidates should produce caste certificate issued from the Competent Authorities.
- OBC candidates applying for post reserved for OBC should not belong to `Creamy Layer’ and shall produce latest non creamy layer certificate (Issued within 1 year) from the Competent Authorities.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the Written test, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria depending upon the response to the advertised posts.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for Written test/Interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for selection tests.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of posts without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- (a) CTC includes Contributory Provident Fund, Family Pension, Insurance Linked Gratuity, Free Medical Attention, Group Superannuation Cash Accumulation Scheme (Defined Contribution). In addition to above, depending upon performance of the Company and individual performance Officers are eligible for Performance Related Pay (PRP) as per the Rules of the Company. (b) In addition, all are eligible for HRA or house accommodation applicable as per the rules of the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates from the candidature of the post.
- Kindly ensure that all certificates/documents submitted are neatly stapled /tied together and the photograph properly affixed in the space provided.
- Any amendment/modification to this advertisement will be published on MOIL Limited website only (www.moil.nic.in).