KVIC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.kvic.org.in for the recruitment of 119 vacancies at Khadi and Village Industries Commission. The candidate who is looking for Group B & C can apply online application on or before 31-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Post Name||Group B & C|
|No. of Vacancies||119|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, Engg Diploma, M.Sc, B.Sc, MBA, B.Com, CA|
Assistant Director Grade-I (Village Industries):- 03 Posts
Assistant Director Grade-I (Admin. & HR):- 01 Post
Assistant Director Grade-I (Finance, Budget, Accounts & Audit):- 03 Posts
Pay Scale:- PB 2, (Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-) (Pay Matrix Level – 9)
Senior Executive (Ec.R):- 09 Posts
Pay Scale:- PB 2, (Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200) (Pay Matrix Level – 9)
Executive (Village Industries):- 41 Posts
Executive (Khadi):- 08 Posts
Executive (Training):- 04 Posts
Pay Scale:- PB 2, (Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800) (Pay Matrix Level – 9)
Junior Executive (FBAA):- 16 Posts
Junior Executive (Admin):- 21 Posts
Assistant (Village Industries):- 11 Posts
Assistant (Khadi):- 01 Post
Assistant (Training):- 01 Post
Pay Scale:- PB 2, (Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400) (Pay Matrix Level – 9)
GROUP – B (I)
Assistant Director Grade-I (Village Industries):- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology or Master of Science.
Experience: Five years’ experience in the relevant field.
Assistant Director Grade-I (Admn. & HR):- Master degree in any subject.
Experience: Five (5) years’ experience in the relevant field.
Assistant Director Grade-I (Finance, Budget, Accounts &Audit) [FBAA]:- Chartered Accountant; or
Master of Business Administration (Finance).
Experience: Three years’ experience in the relevant field.
Senior Executive (Ec.R):- Master degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Commerce (with Statistics and Economics as a subject).
Group – C (I)
Executive (Village Industries):- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology.
Executive (Khadi):-Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Textile Engineering or Textile Technology or Fashion Technology.
Executive (Training):- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology.
Junior Executive (FBAA):- Bachelor of Commerce.
Junior Executive (Admin):- Masters’ Degree and Three year experience in the relevant field.
Assistant (Village Industries):- Diploma in Engineering or Bachelor of Science.
Assistant (Khadi):- Diploma in Textile Engineering or Textile Technology or Fashion Technology or Handloom Technology.
Assistant (Training):- Diploma in Engineering or Bachelor of Science.
|Group – B (I)||40 years|
|Group – B (II)||35 years|
|Group – C (I)||32 years|
|Group – C (II)||32 years|
Selection Process:- Written Test/Interview.
Application fee:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at KVIC‘s website (direct link is given below) from 01st July 2019 from 03:00 PM to 31st July 2019 upto 11:45 PM.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 01st July 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 31st July 2019
Advt. Details:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Incomplete On-line application, in any respect shall be rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained. In addition, no other means/mode of submission of application shall be accepted under any circumstances.
- All qualifications should be recognized by University/AICTE/ appropriate Indian Statutory Authorities.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in the written/Interview examination.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/ her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining.
- No modifications are allowed after candidate submits the online application form. If any discrepancies are found between the data filled by the candidate online and the original testimonies, his candidature is liable to be rejected.
- KVIC reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. Further KVIC reserves the right to fill or not to fill or partially fill any of the above positions without assigning any reasons whatsoever. KVIC also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any modifications/ amendments/corrigendum in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on KVIC’s Website. No further press advertisement will be published. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit KVIC’s Website regularly for this purpose.
- All correspondence/announcements with respect to above recruitment process shall be done through e-mail/notices on the KVIC website. Important information regarding recruitment will be available in KVIC website and as such, candidates are advised to visit the same frequently. It is the responsibility of the candidate to download/print the Admit Card/Interview Letters. KVIC will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong Email ID provided by the candidate or due to any other reason. Candidate’s E-mail Id and Mobile No. should be valid for at least one year from the date of submission of application form. In case of any problems faced by the candidates in filling up the online application form, they may contact the Help Desk number: 18002090820 between 10 AM and 5PM on working days for queries other than online application form candidates may send email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The KVIC reserves the right to shortlist candidates for Computer Based Test, reschedule the test date & venue etc. or alter any of the advertised condition depending upon the circumstances.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in English or Hindi version, the English version shall prevail.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Mumbai only.