ICSIL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.icsil.in for the recruitment of 2 vacancies at Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Junior Engineer can apply online application on or before 18-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Degree|
Post Name:– Junior Engineer (Electrical)
No of Post:- 02
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Full-time degree/diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university of Central/State Govt.
18 to 30 years
One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with self-attested copies of relevant documents relates to qualification & experience and original documents for verification.
Venue: Delhi Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation (DTIDC, DTIDC office, 2nd Floor, ISBT, Kashmere Gate, New Delhi
Walk-in Date:- 18th June 2019 9:30 A.M to 11:30 A.M
Advt Details:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria’s carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
- i) The short listing of candidates for the interview/panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent interview/ interaction of candidate by the department. ii) Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual/outsourced basis.
- ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/documents verification etc.
- The place of deployment will be anywhere in Delhi/NCR. They may work in shift(s) / rotational basis as per departmental requirement. No extra conveyance will be paid by ICSIL.
- The Candidates must bring the form duly filled in & pasted photograph duly signed along with Relevant Documents related to Qualification & Experience (in Original and one set of photocopies (self attested) on the date of Interview for verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- The details of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of Class 10th Certificate and PAN Card and Aadhar Card. In case the candidate has changed her name subsequent to Class 10th, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interaction/documents verification also.
- Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
- ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.