ECIL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.ecil.co.in for the recruitment of 50 vacancies at Electronics Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Tradesman can apply online application on or before 29-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculate, ITI|
Post Name:– Tradesman-C
No of Post:- 50
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 30790/- Per Month
Matriculate/SSC or its equivalent plus ITI with 7 Years Post Qualification experience or Matriculate/SSC or its equivalent plus ITI and NAC (NCVT) with 6 Years Post Qualification experience.
35 years as on 31st May 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Trade Test.
General/OBC:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen:- Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Tradesman posts in ECIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on ECIL official website at www.ecil.co.in from 14th June 2019 and before 29th June 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 14th June 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 29th June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The candidates who worked in ECIL as Sr. Artisan I Jr. Artisan on fixed tenure based contract should enclose their service certificate and relieving certificate issued by ECIL. Further, the candidates working in ECIL as Sr. Artisan I Jr. Artisan on fixed tenure based contract should route their application through proper channel as indicated in the Personnel Circular.
- Post Qualification Experience/ Age etc., will only be counted as on 31.05.2019.
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he I she fulfill eligibility criteria of post notified in the advertisement in all respects.
- A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500/-is applicable for General & OBC candidates.
- Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category of SC I ST I OBC I EWSI PWD shall necessarily submit a copy of certificate, in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, as the case may be, from the Competent Authority.
- The Management reserves the right to limit the number of candidates to be called for written test/trade test.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Industrial Training Institute/ Appropriate Statutory Authority I NAC [National Apprenticeship Certificate]/ [NCVT].
- The candidates working in Government Departments /PSUs should route their application through proper channel or ‘No Objection Certificate’ should be produced at the time of Document Verification process invariably.
- The selected candidates are liable to serve the Corporation anywhere in India.
- Only on-line applications are accepted.
- No TA will be paid for candidates appearing for Written Test.
- The short-listed out-stationed SC, ST ft PWD candidates for Trade Test will be paid II class Travelling Expenses (to ft fro rail fare) by the shortest route to the Place of Trade Test [i.e., from nearest railway station as per address for correspondence (within India) mentioned in the Application form, subject to production of documentary proof, as per ECIL rules through on line Bank Transfer only, on submission of requisite particulars of Bank Account.
- The short-listed candidates for Trade Test have to produce original certificates in support of educational qualifications, age, experience, caste, PWD (wherever applicable) etc. if any, at the time of document verification without which candidates will not be permitted to take the Trade Test.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression I furnishing of false information, non-payment of Application Fee (if applicable). For queries candidates may visit the link and consult the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application-form.
- Company reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria to restrict the no. of eligible candidates to be called for written test and also fill up the post or alter the no. of posts or even cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Any false certificates/information submitted by candidates if found, their services are liable to be terminated at any stage after appointment. Apart from this, suitable action may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of false certificates.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter I claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and I or any application in response thereto will be under the jurisdiction of the Courts at GHMC (Kapra Circle), Hyderabad.
- ECIL will not be responsible for any postal delay/ loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- The queries under RTI are entertained only up to six months from the date of publication of final results on our website/notice board.
- Request for supply of previous question papers will not be entertained.
- Candidates, who can read, write and speak Telugu & domicile of Telangana will be preferred.
- Canvassing in any form and bringing outside influence will be a disqualification.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- One candidate should apply for only one post.
- Candidates with higher qualification need not apply against the notified posts.
- Candidates who studied full time/regular courses will only be eligible to apply. Correspondence/ distance mode/e-learning/ part time courses will not be considered.